[SEDXC] Gainesville Hamfest

IAM4RB at aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 23:28:40 EDT 2003

Hello all,

The Gainseville hamfest is upon us, this Saturday, July 12.

WE NEED HELP AT THE CLUB TABLES FROM 8:00-10:00 AM.

WE REALLY NEED PEOPLE AT 8:00- 10:00 AM!!  OR WE MAY HAVE UNATTENDED TABLES
AT THAT TIME

We have two tables in the indoor center.  One table will be the club
exhibition table and the other the club swap table.  The combination of the two should
generate lots of traffic for us.  We are asking members to please sign up to
help man the tables.   This should be lots of fun.  The swap table always
generates lots of activity and conversation.

Please feel free to bring your swap items to market at the club table.  We
ask that you pass on a 10% commission on all sales to help the club - it also
allows you wander the hamfest as other club members monitor the table for you.

Listed below are the folks who have already signed up to help with the
tables, don't miss out on the fun and sign up now.

PLEASE SIGN UP FOR 30-60 MINUTES IN THE AM

Even 30 minute shifts would be a great help.  Please e-mail me and let me
know when you can come by.  If you are bringing swap items, most good stuff will
sell early, so you may need to be around to answer questions anyway.

Exhibitor Table

8:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
10:00 - 11:00  Bill Barr  N4NX
11:00 - 12:00  Harry Saunders  W4KJ
12:00 - 1:00  Phil Smith  K4PWS & Jim Cummings  KT4MM
1:00 - 2:00  Bob Fuss  W4OWY & Bill Mills  KC4AA
2:00 - 3:00  Jim Streible  K4DLI
Shutdown

Swap Table

8:00 - 9:00