[SEDXC] Some wind damage

John W. Harden, Jr. altdx at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 25 09:22:31 EDT 2003

Dear Dave,

It looks like I have a little damage myself. The Telrex stack survived
as usual without any problems. They are virtually indestructable.
However, an end-piece came off one end of the Force 12 80/75 meter
rotary dipole. This is not surprising as the rivets just do not hold up.
I have heard many reports of this happening all over.

This antenna works quite well (2 phone frequencies and 2 CW frequencies
with the 2-relay relay box). However, I had to completely re-engineer it
to get it to work.

Saw your call in the DXCC honor roll list at the #2 position. I wonder
if you need BS7 as I do.

73,

John, W4NU