[SEDXC] Fw: [INFRAGARD-ATLANTA] Ham Operators?

Robert S. (Bob) Duggan, Jr. r.duggan at ieee.org
Mon Mar 10 21:00:59 EST 2003

To: SEDXC

I received the following e-mail.  Some in SEDXC may be interested...

Bob Duggan, N4IA
=====================================
The following information provided through InfraGard Atlanta:
infragard.atlanta at fbi.gov
www.infragardatlanta.org

The following message is being relayed from the National InfraGard
Communications Committee.  If you are experienced, familiar with, have an
interest in, or know individuals with Ham radio operations experience, we
need your assistance.

Thanks
Pam Crawford
InfraGard Atlanta President