[SEDXC] ARC Hamfest

IAM4RB at aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Thu May 29 23:14:32 EDT 2003

Only 8 more days until the ARC hamfest, June 7th, at Jim Miller Park.

The Southeastern DX Club will have a table at the show.  Below is the
schedule and list of those who have signed up to man the table.  We need help at the
following shifts;  8:30, 12:30, and 1:30.  If you are interested in helping
out the club and having a good time, please e-mail me to reserve your shift.

Thank you - John N4TOL

    Saturday, June 7    Name    Call

    Setup   John Tramontanis    N4TOL

     8:30 - 9:30      Open