[SEDXC] Hamfest update

IAM4RB at aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 07:53:02 EDT 2003

Hello all,

Below is an update of the slots still available for the hamfest.

The Southeastern DX Club has secured a table at the upcoming Stone Mountain
Hamfest, Saturday, November 1st.

I will be passing around a sign up sheet for volunteers to man the hamfest
table at the club meeting this Tuesday night.  For those who cannot attend the
meeting or wish to secure a time slot in advance, please e-mail me with your
choice.  The club had great success with the table at last year's hamfest
enlisting several new members and providing the opportunity for many eyeball QSOs.
The time slots are listed below.

Set Up 8:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
10:00 - 11:00