[SEDXC] 1000MP Mark V For Sale

Don Nesbitt drnesbitt at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 15:02:54 EDT 2003

Yes, someday I'll actually make it to another meeting!  I was just getting
ready to post the following announcement on a couple of "Collins" reflectors
when it occurred to me that someone in the club might be interested in the
Yaesu Mark V that I have for sale.  I will be listing it on the other
reflectors and will be taking it with me to the Stone Mountain Hamfest this
weekend - along with lots of other stuff!  If you are interested, I'd advise
calling me ASAP at 404-218-3595 (cellular) since it will be "first come . .
. "  Hey, who knows, there may even be someone in the club interesed in the
Collins!!  No, the Elecraft is not for sale!!  73 --don N4HH.  Here is the
way the post will look on the Collins Reflectors:
Hello to all.  I have my WE S-3 Line for sale.  It is agressively priced at
$1025 (not including shipping) in hopes that this will give a new
collector/restorer a chance to get in on the fun.  Photos may be seen at:
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-zut  Please click "Photo Albums" at the top
of the screen.  Much additional iformation is included at the bottom of some
of the pictures.  If the picture fills your screen, please be sure to scroll
down to check.  Thanks.

After trading some gear with a friend, I ended up with an absolutely
pristine Yaesu Ft-1000MP Mark V (serial # 0I050048) which includes the
optional SP-8 Speaker with filters and the optional MD-100 A8X Station
Microphone.  Of course, it also includes the FP-29 Power Supply and the
MH-31B8 hand mic.  There are no modifications to the rig and it does not
include any optional filters.  I do have all the original boxes, the
instruction maunal and the warranty card. It's about as perfect as they
come.  Rock bottom price is $1725 (not including shipping) for the complete
system.  I'm not much of a "menu" guy but I did use the rig to work BQ9P
Pratas Island (running 200 watts out with the Mark V barefoot) on 20 cw
(using only a 40 meter sloping dipole - nice built-in antenna tuner)!  Quite
the nice radio!  You can see this system if you scroll down my homepage at
the URL above.  I don't have any additional pictures.

ALSO - I am looking for a "very nice" 30L-1 to go with my KWM-2.  I'd
consider taking one as a partial trade on either of the above. Thanks for
reading and please respond off list. '73 es gud dx  --don

Don Nesbitt, N4HH
(404) 218-3595 Cellular