[SEDXC] Old bag phone antenna

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 30 13:32:54 EST 2003

This is just a "shot in the dark," but does one of you know of someone
who has an old bag phone who doesn't use it anymore and would give or
sell me the antenna?  Somehow, I have lost the antenna off my bag phone
that I take in the car on trips for emergencies.  I like the cheap plan
I have and don't need to upgrade, but I can't find any source of a
replacement antenna unless someone knows of one.  Any help will be
appreciated.  Otherwise, I'll have to update my cell phone technology in
spite of myself.  Thanks.  73, John, K4BAI.