[SEDXC] Antenna Project

John W. Harden, Jr. altdx at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 9 23:39:56 EDT 2003

Dear Fellow DX-ers,

Who out there is doing antenna work now? I still do a lot of climbing as
a big stack requires a lot of maintainence from time to time. I have an
8 element 15 meter monobander that I have got to drop down from 95 feet
to replace a broken element, and to replace the feedline with a new
phasing feedline for stacking.

Louie Lincoln, KM4SO, has moved out of town. It is tough now to round up
a tower crew. I need two people on the ground to pull a rope while I
guide the 150 pound antenna to the ground...

73,

John, W4NU
Atlanta