[SEDXC] SEDXC Web page now up to date

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE w4te at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 29 19:00:20 EDT 2003

We have been unable, until today, to update the SEDXC webpage.  As a result it has been 1-2 months behind.  I think we are now up to date.  Check it out at:  www.sedxc.org.  Thank's to Bill Fisher, W4AN for his support of our web site!

Information for October's meeting is on the first page.

Important information regarding the Club's supporting the 3Y0 Dxpedition is also on the main page.

Hope to see you at the meeting in October.

73,

Jim, W4TE

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE

w4te at kauten.com
w4te at mindspring.com

DXCC
ARRL Life Member
AMSAT Life Member
INDEXA Life Member
Southeastern DX Club President (SEDXC)
South East Contest Club Member (SECC)
Buckhead Contest Club Life Member
Northern California DX Foundation Member (NCDXF)