[SEDXC] Trust fund for W4AN's children

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 5 14:32:58 EDT 2004

Hello all:

See the message below to N1RR, myself, and others from W8JI.  Stand by
for an announcement from W8JI as to how we can help with future expenses
for Bill's two boys.

73,

John, K4BAI.

Charlie and all,

I'm going to get one reflector going so we can manage communications better.

We are in the process of setting up a trust fund for Bill's children, so we
are all on the same page.

73, Tom W8JI