[SEDXC] Georgia QSO Party One Weekend Away

Jeffrey D Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 3 13:34:43 EST 2004

     Hi All.

      The GQP is only one weekend away. Please see http://gqp.contesting.com/rover_plans.htm . The counties highlighed in Orange will be covered by rover
stations. If you can help fill in the map by activating a county please email your list. I have not yet heard from N4PN or K4BAI on which counties they will
be activating. Our greatest need is in Northeast GA. If we have maybe 5 or 6 rover stations on throughout the weekend it should keep the interest up for our
out-of-state participants despite it being Easter weekend.

                                     73, Jeff  KU8E  GQP Contest Director