[SEDXC] RELAY FROM W8JI

MIKE GREENWAY K4PI at peoplepc.com
Tue Apr 6 14:53:47 EDT 2004

For those wishing to pay their last respects, the memorial services for Bill
, W4AN,  will be at:

L W McDonald & Son Funeral Home & Crematory
150 Sawnee Dr
Cumming, Georgia 30040
Phone: (770) 886-9899

The time is 10AM this coming Saturday with services at 11AM. Bill's last
wishes were to be cremated. Dana suggested a speaker, so we have to get busy
on that. There is talk about setting up a trust fund for Bill's sons Graeme
and Erik. Dana had other suggestions instead. We need to all get on the same
page. Anyone wishing to participate in discussions about this should go to
http://w4an.qth.com and enter your e-mail address. This will subscribe you
to a list instead of these long strings of e-mail addresses.
http://w4an.qth.com Please help us be sure all of Bill's friends know about
this. We don't want anyone to be missed, I'm sure we all feel bad enough.
Better to see it five times than zero.

Thanks, Tom W8JI