[SEDXC] Beam stuck

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 26 16:21:38 EDT 2004

I am looking for some help as my 40 meter beam is stuck in a tree branch.  I
need someone who is proficient with a rod and reel or similar to help bend
or break the end of the branch or perhaps someone who can climb the tree and
cut all or part of the branch.  I have a great bow but the branches and
leaves are so thick that I have to wait until the leaves are gone to use it.

I just spent $$$ to get several branches cut this spring and right now I do
not have the funds to call the tree people back.

I am ready to crank the tower down to do some long needed repairs.  The
beams are stuck SE and I can probably get the beams free to the south but I
need them to be the opposte direction to get to both the KT34XA and 40
element in need of repair.

Thanks in advance.  Please ignore any spam blocker message as I get all
replies.  My phone # is 770-448-0588.  I will make myself available when and
if you can help.

73 Dave K4JRB  QTh Norcross just off GA 141 near the river