[SEDXC] Fw: 5- Band WAS - only missing Georgia

w4te at mindspring.com w4te at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 10 10:08:05 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Carl Strode
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 12:36 AM
Subject: 5- Band WAS - only missing Georgia

Greetings!

I have now worked all 50 states on 10, 15, 20, and 40 meters.

Now, Georgia is the ONLY state I need on 80-meters for the 5-Band Worked All States Award!

It is both exciting and excruciating to be so close.

Is there anyone in your club up for an 80-meter QSO?

I have had good result to the east coast on 3.555 MHz at 0300 UTC.

Please advise

73
Carl Strode
WA7CS