[SEDXC] Thanks for a wonderful party

N4ZZK Al Ludwick n4zzk at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 19 14:07:38 EST 2004

The SEDXC Christmas party was wonderful!  Lida and I had a great time.  We want to thank Jim, Deanna and the Kauten family for their hospitality.

Congratulations to Tom and Harry on their recognition.  As Bill, Tom,  and Harry all commented, the SEDXC is the premier DX club in the Southeast -- it's the great group of hams that makes this true.

Happy Holidays to all, safe passage to the Peter One crew, and we look forward to seeing you at the January meeting.

73, Al