[SEDXC] Home Again

Dave - KB4ET kb4et at gtcom.net
Sat Dec 25 10:55:12 EST 2004

  Deena and I arrived back home yesterday afternoon only to find "warm,
sunny Fla." to be NOT so Warm & Sunny !! Deena's surgery went exceptionally
well and she is up and about on short order drills. We will return to Emory
Univ. Hospital Wed./Thur. for a check up and to remove staples/stitches and
hopefully the Lab results will be known at this time. It was indeed a great
pleasure to see everyone at the SEDXC Christmas Party - mny tnx Jim.
Meanwhile, we wish all of you a Merry Christmas and the best of Seasons
Greetings.
Dave - KB4ET