[SEDXC] Laptop for sale

N4ZZK Al Ludwick n4zzk at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 1 13:43:21 EST 2004

I just upgraded my station PC  and have a laptop for sale.  Should be a deal for someone.  Here are the details.

Specs
-------------
Dell 3200 Inspiron laptop
266 mhz
144 mb ram
4 GB hard disk
CD / DVD drive
100 mbit nic
Floppy drive
Power supply / charger
Serial port, printer port, USB, external keyboard / mouse port
Microsoft XP OS (Home edition)
Microsoft Office (small business edition, license included)

Condition
---------------
Everything works but screen is very dim.  (its been in use,  24 X7 for about 5 years in operating position for logging, spotting ,etc ).  Use with external monitor for good video.

Battery replaced in 2002.

Disk drive was replaced in 2003, (same as original 4 GB)  Updated to XP at that time, OS software was $200, original disks included.

All original manuals included.

Price
---------
$150 ($50 donation to the club, $100 to me)

I think this is priced very low, (the software alone is worth over $300).

Contact me at: N4ZZK at mindspring.com

73, Al