[SEDXC] HEATHKIT SCOPE

MIKE GREENWAY K4PI at peoplepc.com
Wed Feb 18 12:01:36 EST 2004

 I am in the final throes of disposing of the ham gear of Dean Matthews,
 AD4OD-SK.  I have a Heathkit IO-4550 10 mHz, dual trace scope available
 that I would prefer to have picked up (or I will deliver) in the Atlanta
 area.  It is about 25 pounds and I don't want to ship it.
The scope works fine and all the information and pictures are at:

 http://www.qsl.net/ad4s/ad4od/heath/io4550/io4550.html

I would appreciate your posting this on your club's list server.
Thanks and I'm sure Dean's son, Matt, thanks you also.

 Pickett, AD4S