[SEDXC] Kennehoochee Hamfest

IAM4RB at aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Sun Feb 29 20:52:53 EST 2004

Hello All,

As discussed at the club meeting last Tuesday, the SEDXC is planning on
securing a table for the Kennehoochee Hamfest which will be held March 20th at Life
College in Marietta.

We will need volunteers to man the club table.  The hamfest runs from 8:00 AM
to 3:00 PM.  Please e-mail me if you can help out for a one hour shift and I
will put you down first come first serve.  This is a new site for the
Kennehoochee Hamfest and it should be interesting.

Setup  7:30 - John N4TOL
8:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
10:00 - 11:00
11:00 - 12:00
12:00 - 1:00
1:00 - 2:00
Shutdown

Also, there was some discussion about a club swap table.  If you have items
for the club swap table and are interested in sharing the load in manning the
table, please e-mail me.  If there is enough interest in a club swap table, we
can pursue a second table at the Hamfest.

I look forward to seeing you all there and thanks for helping out.

73 - John N4TOL