[SEDXC] Ben Adams K4EZ, SK

David L. Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 9 16:40:39 EST 2004

I just received this message from Ben Adams son.

Message============
While searching the net for any trivia/info about my father, Ben Adams, K4EZ
I came across your note about the 'tram'.

Dad passed away 11/28/03. He died quietly and peacefully at the rest home
where he was living. He was 6 days shy of 95.

Dad had not been active as a ham for several years.

Ben was very active in Dxing and Contesting for years from Decatur.  He was
top of the honor roll, winner of the Georgia Section in many contests, and
SEDXC Hall of Fame member.  The tram mentioned was to pull up his big quad
on his telephone pole.  Not sure but he may have been a charter SEDXC
member, too.

73 Dave K4JRB