[SEDXC] DXCC Honor Roll Deadline 3/31/04

Bill Barr billn4nx at alltel.net
Mon Jan 26 12:48:11 EST 2004

Gang,

This is from Bill Moore of the DXCC Desk:
Just a reminder that the deadline to be shown in the next DXCC Honor Roll list is March 31, 2004.

Submissions must be postmarked March 31, 2004 for your submission to count for this listing.

The DXCC Honor Roll list will appear in August 2004 QST.

There are 335 entities on the DXCC list and you must be within the numerical top 10 DXCC entities to qualify. The current minimum requirement for Honor Roll is 326 current entities

Let me know if I can Help anyone with checking your QSLs prior to 3/31.

73

Bill N4NX