Fw: [SEDXC] QSLs for Outgoing QSL Bureau & DXCC & other award submissions

Bill Barr billn4nx at alltel.net
Tue Jan 27 16:22:52 EST 2004

> Gang,
>

> I will be at the Club meeting tonight and as always
> will be checking cards for DXCC. If you need a submission checked please
> make sure that all your cards are listed in the proper order, that you
bring
> an SASE addressed to the ARRL, that you include your ARRL membership
> expiration date on the face sheet, and that you  bring a check payable to
> the ARRL or use your credit card ( Which is what I do ).  BUT NO CASH!
>
> I will  be collecting QSLs for the ARRL Outgoing Bureau.  Remember to
> bring a mailing label off a QST or a copy of the label.  We charge a fee
> of 4 cents per card.
>
> Please place cards in proper order!  The Web site shown below has a list
of
> countries that can not be handled by the outgoing bureau. The list is
shown
> under the main heading of QSL Information: and the tab of " The ARRL
> outgoing QSL Service".

I can now check ALL  ARRL Awards ( Includes DXCC, WAS, 5BWAS and VUCC ).
You can find details and print down application forms for each of these
awards at the following ARRL Web site:

http://www.arrl.org/awards/

I am also a CQ Awards Check Point for all of the CQ Awards ( Includes WAZ,
WPX & CQ DX Award ).  You can find details for each of these awards and
print down application forms at the following CQ Web site.

http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/awards.html