[SEDXC] K4YE Estate Sale

Ron K4SX k4sx at akorn.net
Tue Mar 9 10:39:37 EST 2004

I have been requested to notify everyone that Jim's equipment is for sale.  His wife is offering for sale the following:  (2) FT-1000D transceivers and (2) Alpha 77SX amplifiers.  All equipment is in very good working condition.  Also there is a 90 foot tower with a KLM KT-34XA with rotor that is for sale.  If you are interested in any of the equipment please let me know what you are interested in and make an offer.  I will take her your offer.  All transactions will be completed directly with her and not through me (this will keep everything above board).

K4SX
Ron Lowrance
Cumming, GA
http://www.k4sx.com