[SEDXC] Dayton 2004

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Tue May 11 14:11:25 EDT 2004

At 01:45 PM 5/11/2004, John Laney wrote:
>Same for me.  I will be on the same plane as Paul and Charlie.  (I don't
>know Dave's travel schedule.)  I will also attend both banquets and stay
>at the Crowne Plaza.  73, John, K4BAI.

I'll be hanging out around 14.025 on the drive up on Thursday.  No DX
banquet for me but I'll be at the Contest banquet on Saturday.  I'm not
sure if I'll be coming back Sunday or Tuesday   My wife may go up with me
to Dayton, then we may go see where her granddad grew up in northern
Ohio.  Anyway I'll be on or about 14.025 Sunday or Tuesday coming back.

73,  Jay/K4OGG