[SEDXC] Atlanta Hamfest Club Table

IAM4RB at aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Sun May 16 21:25:23 EDT 2004

Hello All,

The Atlanta Hamfest will be held on Saturday June 5th at Jim Miller Park in
Cobb County.

As discussed at the last meeting the club is planning to man a table at the
event.  I have a family committment that morning so we will need someone to
take charge of the table set up.  There is not much to the set up, just carrying
in one box with the club banner and membership applications.  I will bring the
box to the next club meeting, or arrange a handoff at another time if
necessary.  Also, we need volunteers to take shifts to man the table and have lots of
fun doing so.  Here are the time slots:

Setup - before 8:30 needed - typically free admission for the early arrival
8:30  - 9:30
9:30  - 10:30
10:30 - 11:30 - WB4SQ Gary
11:30 - 12:30 - N4NX Bill
12:30 - 1:30
1:30  - 2:30 - N4TOL John
Shutdown - N4TOL John

Please e-mail as to when you can help out (first come first served).  I look
forward to seeing you all there.

73 - John N4TOL