[SEDXC] Atlanta Hamfest

IAM4RB at aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Wed May 26 09:39:37 EDT 2004

Hello All,

The Atlanta Hamfest will be held on Saturday June 5th at Jim Miller Park in Cobb County.

The Southeastern DX club will have a table at the hamfest.  We need volunteers to man the table to promote our club and have a good time also.  We have almost all the slots covered, thanks to Dick Baxter K5TF for covering the setup.  We just need two more shifts covered, 9:30 and 12:30.  Please try to help out.  We provide a comfortable chair and great company to rag chew with.

Here are the time slots:

Setup - K5TF Dick
8:30  - 9:30  - K5TF Dick
9:30  - 10:30
10:30 - 11:30 - WB4SQ Gary
11:30 - 12:30 - N4NX Bill, Bob W4OWY
12:30 - 1:30
1:30  - 2:30 - N4TOL John
Shutdown - N4TOL John

Please e-mail as to when you can help out.  I look forward to seeing you all there.

73 - John N4TOL