[SEDXC] Old Qsl cards

Carl Henson wb4znh at megapipe.net
Mon Nov 1 09:43:11 EST 2004

Chaz, W4GKF, has been trying to get a copy of all Qsl cards from DXpeditions
that were accompanied by SEDXC members.
If anyone who has one of the following of my cards could scan it at 150dpi
and email to Chaz or loan him the card it would be appreciated.
WB4ZNH/6Y5  a homemade card using the Holiday Inn Postcard.  My first
DXpedition in 1973
VP2EEB with Carl Parks, W4REI, about 1974
ZF1NH 1974 or 1975
5W1BC Nov. 1976 N4PN maybe has one
WB4ZNH/KS6  Nov. 1976 Paul might have one of these as well
VP5EE March 1980
VP5NHX March 1980
VP5MHX Martha March 1980
Phil Latta's VP5GTX I think March 1980

Martha and I operated from KH6 very briefly, but it could hardly be called a
DXpedition, though I borrowed Dave Curran's 6m Icom and tried to work a
little 160.  I don't even remember when it was and I am not sure that anyone
sent any Qsls.  Hi hi.

73,
Carl