[SEDXC] Georgia Counties Needed

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 22 13:47:44 EST 2004

Hello all:

See the message below from K4LQ about W4OV, who needs only three Georgia
counties.  I have made some suggestions about Brooks County, primarily
WI4F.  Do any of you have any ideas about Camden and Wheeler?  If so,
please reply directly to Bruce or let me know and I'll pass the
information on.  Thanks.

73,

John, K4BAI.

Hi John,

My good friend Bruce, W4OV has is closing in on working all US counties,
being  down to 13, I believe.  Three of those are in Georgia. He needs
Brooks.
Camden and Wheeler counties there.

I know you have been active in previous QSO parties in GA, and thought you
might have some ideas on who Bruce might contact in these counties for
a schedule etc.

Bruce and I had a great time in last year's FL QSO Party, he invited me to
operate mobile with him in his car.  It was my first ever HF mobile
expereince,
and we had a blast!

If you have any thoughts on activitiy in these counties, Bruce can be
reached
at W4OV Bphegley at bellsouth.net

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you may have on this John.

73,

Fred K4LQ