[SEDXC] Seminar at Atlanta HRO, Monday, October 4th at 3 PM!!!

Don Nesbitt drnesbitt at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 3 09:50:13 EDT 2004

Hi Gary - when I talked with Mark at HRO he indicated that it would go on
till after 6 - at least that is what I recall - could be wrong - and even if
I'm right, that is probably not late enough.

Still no T33 cards here yet!  I know you said that you sent directly to Flo
but I forgot to ask you if you got your card back from Flo or did you get it
back from someone stateside?  I understand that Doug brought a bunch of
cards back with him for stateside mailing and then ran out of the T33 cards.
  73  --don n4hh