[SEDXC] SECC Members off to TI8M...Again

Bob Wilson w4bd at w4bd.com
Thu Oct 21 18:11:12 EDT 2004

Just a heads up to all...of some of our members heading off on a DXpedition for the CQWW 'phone 'test.

Bob Wilson - W4BW, Fred Dennin - WW4LL and Van Richardson, N5VI will be operating in the CQWW 'phone contest the weekend of Oct 30/31 from Costa Rica as TI8M.  We will also have Newnan residents Eddie Wilson - K4UN, Keith Robinson - W4KTR and our Costa Rican buddy, Carlos Alfaro - TI2KAC operating with us.

If you can, try to work us.  We'll be active on 10m - 160m with a Multi-2 effort utilizing a couple of TA-33 Tribanders and slopers for the lower bands with KW amps from the Pacific coast.

Thanks...

Bob Wilson - W4BW