[SEDXC] SEDXC Web site!

Bill Barr billn4nx at alltel.net
Sun Apr 17 16:29:42 EDT 2005

Gang,

When is the last time you have been to the Club's site? http://www.sedxc.org/

Take a look.  We now have 116 Countries that have been activated by SEDXC Members.  You will be surprised to see what #116 was!!!!!!!!

We also now have Pictures ( Head shots ) up for 82 of our 109 members!  We need the other 27.  Please make arrangements to get one to us as soon as possible.  I will begin sending pestering email to those not represented with a picture.

Check the Club roster.  Only life and dues paid members are shown.  If you are not on the roster and believe that you should be then please get with Harry, W4KJ or Chaz, W4GKF to get it corrected.

I will be sending an email to club members only laying out a proposal to change the display of some information on the web site and will need your feedback before proceeding.  LOOK FOR IT!

73
Bill N4NX