[SEDXC] Antenna party

jhdmd@bellsouth.net jhdmd at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 1 09:56:53 EDT 2005

To all,

We had a nice antenna party Saturday at the qth of Jim Altman (W4UCK). We installed a new Ham IV on Jim's 70 ft Rohn 25G tower. Those present were:

John, K3GO

Roy, N4ONI

John, K3WNL

John, W4NU

Jim, W4UCK

W4NU and W4UCK did the climbing with the support of the others on the ground. Jim's tower is festooned with multiple beams and wires, and is a nightmare to climb. Well, he's up and running with a new rotator. His next project is to pull up his 6 meter beam.

We all enjoyed the fellowship. That was the best part!! Jim entertained us all with a Bar-B-Q lunch at a neat little dive on Memorial Drive.

73,

John, W4NU