[SEDXC] Fwd: Democratic People's Republic of Korea - P5

BLamboley@aol.com BLamboley at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 10:14:19 EDT 2005

Hello Gang,

Per the request Bob, K4UEE, sent out (see below), I hearby second his
motion.  P5 meets our criteria for "Top Ten" needed.

I figure a quick way to do this and not go to jail is to vote on it.   Since
we have about 29 folks at the meetings it would take 15 "yes" votes  to
approve it.  Bob and I vote in favor.  I need 13 more members to  send me an email
voting "Yes" as well.

Since Dave is leaving very soon, I figure the best way to handle the money
would be for Bob "Deep Pockets" Allphin to write him a check and Harry will
then  reimburse him with SEDXC money.

Thanks for your quick attention on this matter!

Best

Wes - W3WL
President, SEDXC

Hi SEDXC members....
I am working with Dave,  KA2HTV, and helping him work on his "pileup"
skills for the challenge  ahead.
I told him that I would see about the SEDXC  helping with some of his
expenses.  My official proposal is that SEDXC  give him $150 toward his
"excess "
baggage costs.  Since he leaves in a  few days, can the executive committe
make a
deicsion on this?
Thanks,  Bob
K4UEE