[SEDXC] Radios and Equipment for Sale

Bob Moore n1rm at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 22 15:57:29 EDT 2005

I was going to get into vintage radio, but I am going to be moving into a
smaller place and need to sell off what I've accumulated.  Following is a
list of items:

Heathkit DX-100 Transmitter				$150.00
Hallicrafters SX-71 Receiver				$100.00
Shure 520SL Base Microphone
(unused in original box) 				$130.00
2 Globe Scout 65As					$50.00 for both
Hammarlund HQ-110 Receiver				$50.00

Tektronix 465B 100Mhz Dual Ch Scope			$150.00
Marconi 2018A 80kHz to 520Mhz Generator		$250.00
Hickok 533 Tube Tester					$150.00

3 Cushcraft 3219 Boomers				$100.00 for all
three
Hygain CD45II Rotor					$200.00

I am not trying to make money on this stuff.  I'm just trying to get some of
my money back.  All of the vintage transmitters and receivers are in good
shape cosmetically and need to be refurbished.  All of the test equipment
works and is in good shape.  What I don't sell will go on Ebay.  I am
located in Braselton, GA if you want to take a look at the stuff.

'73'
Bob, N1RM