[SEDXC] Which county to operate GAQP from?

k4sb@bellsouth.net k4sb at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 8 00:05:07 EST 2005

--- wf4w at earthlink.net wrote:
Hello everyone.  I've not operated in the GAQP before, but I'm
thinking about jumping into the fray next year.  I was thinking about
possibly going portable and was wonering what everyones opinion was
on which "rare" GA county would be a good pick.  I probably would not
run mobile/rover but camp out in a motel room with my portable set up
and run the whole contest from there.
---
I just might be able to help here. I have written a VB6 program which
can completely decode a very well know and accurate CD for ham calls.

Be a simple matter to pull the GA 4s from it, and then the counties.

More later,

73
Ed