[SEDXC] Membership Chairman and current Dues.

Bill Barr billn4nx at alltel.net
Thu Jul 7 16:25:41 EDT 2005

Gang,

Those of you who were at the last SEDXC  might remember that our Newly elected president Wes, W3WL ( The same guy we had before ) appointed me as "Membership Chairman".  I am not exactly sure what that means, but I am sure it has something to do with increasing our membership.

I guess my first charge is to make sure that we don't lose any of our current membership!  With that in mind let me remind you that the dues for the 2005-2006 SEDXC year were due on July 1.  The majority of you have already responded, for those of you who haven't Please help me not to get fired from my new job before I even get started good!

The dues are $20 for renewals and only $12 for new members ( just in case you can help me recruit at this bargain rate ).

Our newly elected treasurer Harry Saunders, W4KJ ( The same guy we had before--you can see there is a trend here! ) will be at the picnic this coming Saturday and will be more than Happy to take your Check or Cash if you have not yet paid.  You may also mail your dues to Harry at:

SEDXC
PO Box 19871
Atlanta GA 30325-9871

Chaz, W4GKF has made some real fancy changes on our web site so you may now also pay your dues online at our web site at  http://www.sedxc.org .  You can print down the required form by clicking on the bar labeled " Membership App/Renew".

Thanks

73
Bill N4NX