[SEDXC] Atlanta Hamfest

IAM4RB@aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 22:34:22 EDT 2005

Please sign up to help!

Here is the updated slate of volunteers to man the SEDXC table at the
Atlanta Radio Club Hamfest on Saturday June 4th, at Jim Miller Park.   We only need
to fill the 8:30 AM slot to have it  covered.  Also, please feel free to sign
up at other time  slots, setup, or shutdown.

We are expecting great weather and lots of traffic, come and enjoy!!!

Setup   - N4TOL John
8:30 - 9:30

9:30 - 10:30 - K4HGG Dale
10:30 - 11:30 - W4KJ Harry
11:30 - 12:30 - N4NX Bill, W4GKF Chaz, KT4MM  Jim
12:30 - 1:30 - KC4AA Bill, W4OWY Bob, K4KAL Keith
Shutdown - N4TOL John

TNX es 73

John N4TOL