[SEDXC] Your Picture for SEDXC Web Site.

Bill Barr billn4nx at alltel.net
Thu Jun 2 16:31:27 EDT 2005

Gang,

We now have 113 Dues paid members and have Headshots of all except 23.  If we don't have your picture we would love to take it at the Atlanta Hamfest this Saturday 6/4.   Please drop by the SEDXC table between 11:30 and 12:30 and either Chaz, W4GKF or myself will take your mug shot.

Also for those who will be working at the table and who sign up a new member, PLEASE make sure they drop back by the table while Chaz and I are there so we can get their picture as well!

Please go to http://www.sedxc.org/ to see what we already have!  Also review your roster data and send me any corrections.

By the way dues are now due for the 2005-2006 SEDXC year.  Our treasurer Harry will be at the SEDXC table between 10:30 and 11:30 AM and will be glad to accept your check.  Or you can leave it with anyone on duty and it will be passed along to Harry at the end of the day.

73
Bill N4NX