[SEDXC] Bill Wall KC4UZ

Jim Streible k4dli at earthlink.net
Sat May 7 11:40:08 EDT 2005

I am sure many of you know Bill Wall, KC4UZ. Bill was a longtime member of the SEDXC and ran "Antenna Mart". He has been very Ill for several years and has been in and out of the hospital in the last year or two.

He is now in the VA Hospital and is not in good shape. If any of you would like to go see him he in on the 7th floor room 130. You can also call and talk to him on ext. 3229. Just dial the VA number 404-321-6111 and when the announcement starts press 1 and then dial the ext. 3229.

I am sure Bill would like to hear from some of the old-timers as well as anyone else. I was up to see him Friday and it seemed to perk him up some.

Jim  K4DLI

ALL OUTGOING E-MAIL AND ATTACHMENTS
ARE SCANNED BY NORTON ANTI VIRUS