[SEDXC] More on dinner with vu2rbi

Sandy Donahue,W4RU w4ru at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 20:40:41 EDT 2005

Hi gang-Today I went looking for the Minerva Restaurant where we are
hosting a dinner for Bharatha, VU2RBI. 7pm Weds May 11.
The address 4305 State Bridge is misleading because it really is on Old
Milton Parkway just after it changes name from State Bridge (at Kimble
Bridge)
The reataurant is in the Alpharetta Commons shopping center on the
south side of the road. There is a large Publix in the center and
Minerva is next to the Publix. There is a Hollywood Video on the
restaurants other side
I still have room for more people. Let me know, if you haven't already,
that you are attending.
73 Sandy, W4RU

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html