[SEDXC] Atlanta Hamfest

IAM4RB@aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Mon May 9 21:18:09 EDT 2005

Hello All,

What a beautiful spring day today.  Turns my thoughts to hamfests and
boneyards.

So, I would like to see if there is a club interest in participating in the
Atlanta Hamfest on Saturday, June 4 at 8:30 AM at Jim Miller Park.

We are looking for folks to man the SEDXC table at:

8:30 - 9:30
9:30 - 10:30
10:30 - 11:30
11:30 - 12:30
12:30 - 1:30

Please e-mail if you can take a shift, first come first served.  This  is
always a great table to swap Dayton stories as well as promote our  club.

More details to follow, please see link to hamfest site below.

TNX es 73

John - N4TOL

_http://www.atlantahamfest.com/_ (http://www.atlantahamfest.com/)