[SEDXC] Rotor Mast Mounting Bracket Wanted

Harry Saunders hpsaunders at mindspring.com
Thu May 12 16:31:31 EDT 2005

 I am looking for the mast mounting bracket that used to come as the bottom part of a Ham M or later Ham series rotor for mounting the rotor on a mast or pole.  Most of us took them off because we mount our rotors inside the tower on a rotor plate.

I need several of these.  Since like me, most hams don't throw away much, I am hoping some of you will have one or more of these things sitting around collecting dust.  If you do and care to part with it, I would really appreciate hearing from you.  Feel free to email me or give me a call at 404-352-2946.  Many thanks and 73.

Harry Saunders, W4KJ

Harry Saunders

hpsaunders at mindspring.com