[SEDXC] FW: Peter I container unloading

George Nicholson george at nicholsoncontracting.com
Sat May 14 20:27:18 EDT 2005

Hello Team Members and SEDXC Members,

We unloaded the Peter I container in Atlanta this AM. I found some minor
damage to a few cosmetic areas of the cooking grill and one shipping
crate. Other than that, everything seemed 100% as it was when it left on
the journey almost 6 months ago.

I wish to THANK those that helped this AM with the unloading and then
re-loading:

Stan Goldin--------W2DNO
Guy Shields ------W4GBU
James Kauten ------W4TE
Robert Russell -------(PH0TO) photographer
Dave Anderson --------K4SV
Dave Johnson ---------K4SSU

A special thanks to Dave K4SSU for allowing us to store the container at
his storage yard here in Atlanta. Dave also operated the lift truck and
handled all of the crates.

Dave Anderson drove down from his home in NC this AM. He will be
returning the ICOMS to Icom so that we can receive Pro III's for 2006.

I took the Hilti drills and Hilti saw to be returned to Hilti inventory.
They will re-supply current models later in the summer for 2006.

Dave Johnson and Wes W3WL will be delivering the Alpha amps to Gordon
and Molly in Dayton so that they can be delivered to purchasers. If
anyone is interested in purchasing an amp contact Molly or Gordon now as
they probably will go fast in Dayton. These are, I understand, "strong"
99's.

Some personal gear was set aside for a few people to retrieve after
Dayton. I took some of mine to air it out for a few months before
repacking for 2006. It will be November before we know it and time to
ship again.

Again thanks to the SEDXC Members for the great assistance once again.

73,

George ----- N4GRN
           George R. Nicholson, Jr.
          7985 Spence Road, Fairburn, Georgia 30213
770-969-8499 (office)                              770-969-4078 (fax)
770-310-3585 (local cell)  404-386-3019 (international cell)
       george at nicholsoncontracting.com
<mailto:george at nicholsoncontracting.com>  (Email)