[SEDXC] Important! to SEDXC members manning Hamfest table!!

Bill Barr billn4nx at alltel.net
Wed Nov 2 11:15:04 EST 2005

IMPORTANT!!!

For those of you who are working a shift at the SEDXC table this weekend!!

PLEASE make sure that you inform any new member that may sign up during your shift to be SURE and drop back by the table between 11 and 12 to have their picture taken for the Web Site by me!  If you sign a member up after 12 PM then tell them to drop back by at 2 PM and I will get it then.  Same goes for existing members who we do not yet have a picture of!

I made this same request last year and the word was not passed along and we missed getting the picture of 4 new members!!

Thanks

Bill N4NX