[SEDXC] RADIALS

K4PI k4pi at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 11 19:27:05 EST 2005

Anyone like to enjoy a day in the country laying radials?  I am looking for
help over the next week or two for anyone interested.  I have to warn you
the trip is not short and the  radial laying is not easy.  The location is
in Bowdon GA.  It is about 43 miles from Douglasville so it would be a good
drive from ATL.  Lunch provided.  Let me know if you are interested and I
will try to set up something.  I am also looking for cheap, radial wire.  I
prefer insulated 16,18, or 20.  14 is okay but the cost is usually too much.
Anyone have any salvage sources?
73 Mike K4PI