[SEDXC] Lawrenceville Hamfest

IAM4RB@aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 21:00:41 EDT 2005

Hello All,

It was great to see everyone at the club meeting last week.

As we discussed at the meeting, the SEDXC will have a table at the
Lawrenceville Hamfest on Saturday, November 5th.  We need some members to help man the
table for the show.  Please help promote the club by volunteering for this
show.  We have had great success here in the past, as this is the best attended
hamfest in the Atlanta area.  As you can see we have some prime openings.  Also,
the hosts, AMRC, provides free refreshments to all those who work the tables.

Following is the sign up sheet:

Setup

9:00- 10:00

10:00 - 11:00    Dale Nordin  K4HGG
                       Neil Foster  N4FN

11:00 - 12:00    Phil Smith  K4PWS
                       Jim Cummings    KT4MM

12:00 - 1:00      Gary McConville   WB4SQ

1:00 - 2:00

Shutdown

I look forward to hearing from you,

73 - John N4TOL