[SEDXC] Lawrenceville Hamfest Update

IAM4RB@aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Sun Oct 9 22:44:12 EDT 2005

Hello All,

Well, we have a great group ready to man the club table at the Lawrenceville
Hamfest on Saturday, November 5th.  My thanks to all willing to fill in the
gaps in the schedule.  We still welcome volunteers, the more the merrier.

We have the following list so far:

Setup    Harry Saunders  W4KJ
             John Tramontanis  N4TOL

9:00- 10:00       Keith LaBorde  K4KAL
                       Al Ludwick  N4ZZK

10:00 - 11:00    Dale Nordin  K4HGG
                       Neil Foster  N4FN

11:00 - 12:00    Phil Smith  K4PWS
                       Jim Cummings    KT4MM

12:00 - 1:00      Gary McConville   WB4SQ
                       Harry Saunders  W4KJ
                       Don Nesbitt  N4HH
                       Bob Fuss  W4OWY
                       Bill Mills  KC4AA
                       Bob Carroll  W2WG

1:00 - 2:00       Tad Williamson  WF4W
                       Bob  W4OWY
                       Bob Carroll  W2WG

Shutdown

Some of the folks initially in the 12:00 slot have volunteered to help at
1:00, but of course are welcome at 12:00 also.

Thanks to all

73 - John N4TOL