[SEDXC] Katrina Deployment

Paul Pescitelli dx.k4uj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:49:04 EDT 2005

All,

I will be leaving Wednesday morning for the Red Cross HQ in
Montgomery, Alabama. I will be taking plenty of equipment and of
course first aid / personal supplies.

- HF Rig and Wire Antenna(s) - 30 ft Telescopic Mast for center support.
- Dual Band Mobile Radio and Antenna
- 2M HT
- 2M Mobile Radio with Mast and another antenna
- I may even try to take some stuff to activate ALE (www.hflink.com).

At this time I would like to open up the offer for anyone in the area
that would like to go with me, it is always better to travel with a
partner. I will drive and even take care of the gas. Any takers ????
If you are interested, feel free to call me (770-614-1309) or email me
for additional details.

--
73 - Paul    K4UJ / FS, KP2, KP4, PJ6, PJ7,VP2E, ZF2UJ