[SEDXC] Puerto Rico B & B Recommendation Needed

Don Nesbitt drnesbitt at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:45:02 EDT 2005

I may be making a quick trip to PR leaving as early as this Thursday (yes,
that's day after tomorrow!) and business will take me pretty much all over
the island.  Even though it is very last minute, I'd like to take my K2 and
some wire to play a little radio while I'm there.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a ham friendly B & B where I can hang
out and string out the wire?

TIA  73 es gud dxing -- Don N4HH  404-218-3595 Cellular or return email