[SEDXC] The State of W6FO

JT Croteau jt.w6fo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 05:56:24 EDT 2006

I'd like to extend a public apology to a few people whom I have
"deliverables" with that I have not followed up on.  You guys know who
you are.  I'd also like to apologize to the club, as a whole, for not
contributing more to the club or attending any meetings since moving
back to ATL a few months ago.

I've been busy with non-radio stuff and some health issues for the
past few weeks.  I haven't even turned the rig on since 3Y0X went QRT.
 I also still do not have any aerials up except for the 40/80
vertical.

I'll be back to "normal" soon I hope.

73
JT, W6FO